Monday, October 22, 2007

Did You Miss Me?

So I'm ready to starting blogging again, but now that I have the time, I'm fresh out of ideas. You'd think I'd have a lot to say with everything that has happened in the last 5 months, but I'm coming up empty. I could talk about quitting grad school (taking a leave of absence) but really, that doesn't sound like much fun. I could talk about what a lunatic I have become lately, but I think Kenric should only have to live through those incidences once. I could talk about all of the crazy projects my mom keeps throwing at me (love you mom) while she tells me in the same breath I need to work on getting a job, but that will get me into trouble. Actually that whole last sentence has, "Bridget you're grounded," written all over it. Yes, I am 22 years old. I could talk about my plans for the future, but they change everyday so putting them in writing seems kind of pointless. I could talk about cake...mmm cake...but that doesn't seem very healthy. I could talk about how I started running again (by started I mean today I went out and jogged/crawled 2 miles), but then I'd have to admit just how out of shape I am. So as you can see, I've got nothing here.

What would you like to hear about?

OH AND!
It's Ugg boot season! Woohoo!

I missed you too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always talk about cake.. i always find cake interesting!

AL

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear about why chapstick is a common addiction and why it is tearing families apart.

Unknown said...

Interesting, I'll see what I can do.

twofortango said...

Birthday Parties!

Unknown said...

Domestication (in regards to watching the two younger siblings.)