Saturday, March 20, 2010

Penelope Jones

Today is a sad day indeed. My little gerbil Penelope passed away this afternoon. Penelope came to me at a time in my life where I was alone and needed a friend. She kept me company when I first moved to Escanaba and had no friends or family to come home to at night. Penelope and I have a lot of fond memories together, please refer to this post...

A Day in the Life

Penelope is survived by myself, Kenric, her adopted brother and protector Tigger, and her adopted little sister and best friend Lucy.


Penelope Jones Deutsch aka Penny aka P aka "Rat" (my mother) aka "Mousy" (Kenric's mother)


Penelope was a good companion, and always humored me.


Penelope was a patient little gerbil and entertained Tigger when needed.



Penelope was a good big sister for energetic little Lucy.


Penelope and Lucy always snuggled, and Lucy will miss her very much.


Penelope and Kenric loved to goof around together and terrorize people who are afraid of gerbils.


Penelope kept in shape by keeping busy all day long.

She loved to do her part for the environment and shredded cardboard tubes to use as bedding.

We will all miss her very much.

The impact of a tiny creature is not felt until you struggle to fill the giant void she leaves behind.

Rest in peace Penelope, love you lots!

I hope there are lots of sunflower seeds in gerbil heaven.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Addicting Games Max Dirt Bike 2. addicting games max dirt bike 2 are the most fun games play it at Now Gamez. Mario Bike Free Online Game at DirtGames. Play Free Online Mario Bike Games! Mario Bike is funto play. dirt bike racing Free Games Free Online Games On Box10. DIRT BIKE RACING Free Games and free flash games on box10, such as arcade games, action games, puzzle games, sports games, online games and more.