Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Honeymoon Is Over

On Sunday Kenric decided to bake some of his delicious cookies. After hours in the kitchen he had piles of tasty oatmeal walnut chocolate chip cookies. With the utmost care he separated these cookies into different containers to send out to coworkers and friends. He even put a slice of bread in each container to maintain perfect cookie freshness.

When I went out to the kitchen in search of the whereabouts of my portion of the cookies, I found this...





Two burned cookies. Seriously, this is what he set aside for me. After a year and a half, I guess the honeymoon is over. ;)

P.S. Kenric, I made dinner tonight!





Don't worry I saved you some...


I hope I've made myself clear.

4 comments:

Ryne said...

Dead. Just. Dead.

pilgrimchick said...

I think that is fairly demonstrative. And, I have to agree--two burnt cookies? Seriously? Who eats only two of any kind of cookies.

Good to see you back!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I developed a joomla site on my localhost. Now I wish to upload it to GoDaddy.
How do I do this?

Feel free to surf to my blog transvaginal mesh lawyers