Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Smile Pretty?

It seems I've developed a condition in which I can no longer smile pretty for a picture...maybe I never could. Instead, I've acquired a trademark mouth agape look. Many wonder at my psychotic need to always have my mouth hanging open like a possessed hyena. The answer is simple people. Mouth open = one step closer to ingesting food. Or maybe it's just that my normal smile looks forced and unnatural...nope I like the former theory.








So why this random post? Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, or so I've heard. Hi, my name is Bridget and I can't smile pretty, but hopefully in time I'll be able to at least keep my mouth shut.

4 comments:

krustacianken said...

haha, dont worry about it too much.

Unknown said...

Umm! I have a few more pictures to add to your collection of mouth wide open smiles. I do have one that supports your second theory too though. Your mouth is closed, but you can see twizzlers or some kind of candy sticking out of it. I will post them on facebook for you!

Rob said...

What would we do if "mouth agape" Bridget vanished? Maybe we should make a poster sized picture and then cut the mouth out. Turn it into a game and toss bean bags through it. Or more appropriately candy bars (or ice cream, if we wanted to be messy)!

Sounds like fun.

Unknown said...

I second that notion, but we don't have to go through the trouble of getting a lifesize poster. I'll just stand in.